Do you have a proactive, hands-on attitude and excellent communication skills? Do you have affinity with IT and several years of experience in a finance position? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
For one of our clients, an international leading supplier of Insurance Risk management solutions in Amsterdam, we are looking for an experienced Finance Professional.
In this role you will not only provide advice and support on all finance related matters to the office in Amsterdam, but also to their foreign legal entities. You will independently perform the financial administration of multiple BU's. Other responsibilities will be:
- The accounts payable and receivable;
- VAT- and payroll tax declarations (national and international);
- Providing financial business reports and consolidations (internal and external);
- Producing end closings (monthly, quarterly and yearly);
- Preparing and monitoring the budget;
- Preparing and processing the payroll;
- Preparing he annual report for the accountant.
Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of relevant working experience, is fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English and has knowledge of tax and reporting regulations. Other requirements are:
- MBO+/HBO level;
- Knowledge and experience with Twinfield, ADP and excel is a plus;
- Experience within software companies/business/MKB is a plus.