Are you a highly motivated native German speaker with experience in customer service? Are you extremely driven and motivated and do you have excellent organizational and communication skills? Then you might be the Client Customer Care Representative we are looking for.
About the job
For one of our clients, that provides online marketing solutions for small and local businesses around the world, we are looking for a native German Client Customer Service Representative. You will join their growing team in the headquarters in Amsterdam on a full time basis. You will receive in house training and be responsible for the day-to-day communication through the telephone with German clients and assist them building websites and other digital marketing products.
The responsibilities will include:
- Handle questions and requests, calls and e-mails;
- Gather assets for projects from clients;
- Obtain customer requirements and prepare these for internal production for website and video projects;
- Create briefs for copywriters and designers;
- Order intake and tracking through order management system, keep order management systems up to date;
- Maintain contact with clients as well as internal production resources;
- Support in projects and in development of new products and formats.
Before you respond to this vacancy, please note that we need you to have certain qualifications before we can introduce you to our client:
- Native in German, basic knowledge of English;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience in customer service;
- Basic understanding of SEO/SEM/Social media/Web production;
- Strong organisational and project management skills;
- Able to work well with others and take on responsibility in a fast paced environment.