Do you have a passion for Luxury Retail, are you fluent in English plus Mandarin or any other European language plus are you interested to work for an international company in a diverse and commercial team? This is your job!
About the job
We're looking for someone with excellent communication skills. Someone with well-developed interpersonal skills and a strong service and client focus. If we're looking for you, you're able to multitask, you have a flexible mindset, you're open to learn and to develop. You're a team player, who is also able to work independently.
In this position you are responsible for:
- Welcoming customers;
- Correct visibility inside and outside the boutique;
- Ensure high Quality product promotion;
- The achievement of sales targets;
- The development of sales initiatives;
- Exemplary customer service;
- The handling of (VIP)-customers following the mission statement;
- Providing all necessary information for the customer database as per CRM project;
- Taking care in correct cash in and daily cash count.
The sales associate ensures:
- Adhesion to Boutique security and loss prevention procedures;
- Regular inventory controls and random stock checks;
- Goods-in receipt and stocking. Goods transfer;
- Expertise in one selected product category;
- To communicate in a team building way;
- To provide information for all reporting tools;
- Proper Boutique maintenance.
The sales associate contributes to:
- Make all marketing initiatives a success;
- Respect all organisational aspects of the shop floor;
- Maintain the image of the boutique as a luxury store;
- An unforgettable customer event.
The job has the following requirements:
- Fluency in English plus Mandarin or any other European language;
- A minimum of 1-2 years successful working experience in a Sales Associate role in the Luxury Retail Industry;
- A team working spirit;
- You are proactive and flexible;
- You have good communication skills;
- Available to start at a very short notice.