Are you looking for a job where regular ski resort excursions are part of the package, are you fluent in both English and German and do you have experience in a commercial role? We are looking for a winter sports enthusiast for a role as German Account Manager!
About the job
For the German portal for ski holidays in the most important winter sports markets in Europe, we are looking for a Junior Account Manager. You will be responsible for excellent support and advice for the partners within the tourism industry, as well as the professional implementation and planning of campaigns. Your tasks range from on-site consulting to the creation of meaningful reports.
- Contact for our partners in the tourism industry;
- Regular on-site visits and telephone calls with customers in the Alps;
- Professional advice to our customers in the field of online advertising;
- Creation and presentation of offers and reports;
- Management of campaigns (planning, conception, implementation);
- Establishment and expansion of existing and new customer relationships;
- Development of marketing ideas and concepts;
- Support of the content team.
- University degree (Bachelor's Degree);
- Professional experience as an account manager or similar;
- Extensive knowledge in the field of online advertising;
- Very good knowledge of the destinations in the Alps;
- Sales and negotiation skills;
- Very good knowledge of English and German in spoken and written;
- High willingness to travel and flexibility;
- High affinity for winter sports.
Our client offers flexible working hours, regular ski resort excursions and a young, international team with locations in Amsterdam, Cologne and Munich.