Do you have a Fashion education, great knowledge of English and are you available right away? Keep reading!
About the job
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for a proactive Product adminstrator. The Product administrator supports the Product Coordinators for all Product & Development related activities.
For example you will:
- Assist on the sampling process (widest sense of the word);
- Assist on keeping fabric color / quality files updated;
- Work together with design and central trim team on setting new trims in the data system;
- Support salesman samples dispatch from sample warehouse to showrooms;
- Make after sales reports;
- Assist on communication to the BO's and vendors;
- Make sure the data system is always fully updated.
- MBO or higher textile education (AMFI, TMO, MTS Mode & Kleding or similar);
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in development/sourcing/ production field.
- High level of accuracy;
- Preferably administrative experience;
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills;
- Used to working under pressure with deadlines;
- High sense to be supportive to her/his team members;
- Fluent in English.