Are you fluent in German and English? Do you have 1 to 2 years' experience in customer service and are you service minded? We are looking for a service coordinator German/English.
About the job
In this role you will provide advice or service to B2C and B2B customers, coordinate service activities and assists in maintenance and reporting of service data with the objective to satisfy our German and English retailers and consumers.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing email and telecommunications for all warranty related concerns and other relevant questions;
- Provide correct solutions to customers (know how to troubleshoot) and identify replacement components;
- Register and report relevant information;
- Maintain customer relations;
- Communicate with other relevant departments.
The service coordinator we are looking for has:
- An intermediate vocational education (MBO) degree;
- 1 to 2 years' experience in customer service;
- Customer service communication skills and experience in a customer oriented environment;
- Native German and fluent English or native English and fluent German is a must!
It is important that you like the administrative aspect of the job because this will be an important part of this role.
Please note that we agreed with our clients to only introduce them to candidates who already live in or near Amsterdam. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option.