Are you native in Dutch and do you speak fluent English? Do you have 1 to 2 year experience in customer service and are you service minded? We are looking for a service coordinator Dutch /English!
About the job
In this role you will provide advice or service to customers, coordinate service activities and assists in maintenance and reporting of service data with the objective to satisfy our Dutch and English speaking retailers and consumers.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing email and telecommunications for all warranty related concerns and other relevant questions;
- Provide correct solutions to customers (know how to troubleshoot) and identify replacement components;
- Register and report relevant information;
- Maintain customer relations;
- Communicate with other relevant departments.
For the role of service coordinator we require:
- Native Dutch and fluent English speaker
- An intermediate vocational education (MBO) degree;
- 1 to 2 Years' experience in customer service;
- Customer service communication skills and experience in a customer oriented environment.
It is important that you like the administrative aspect of the job because this will be an important part of this role.
Also, please note that it is important that you already live in or near Amsterdam.