Are you native French and fluent in English or Dutch? Do you have experience in Account Management on a B-2-B level? Then you might be the Account Representative that we are looking for!
About the job
As an account representative your main task is to advise, recommend and sell products and services to the assigned markets. You will assist customers with arising issues, together with the sales team and several other departments, such as production and engineering. You will be mainly in charge of communication concerning these issues and resolutions, and also be responsible for follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
Other tasks of the account representative involve:
- Process customer inquiries, quotes and orders and administer correctly in order entry program;
- Assist in customer account maintenance;
- Coordination and communication with field sales, including extensive telephone contact and internally by utilizing company specific communication programs.
What we are looking for:
The ideal account representative is native in French and fluent in English. You have a college degree, or work experience at that level, and strong mathematical and technical aptitude. You are detail oriented, have excellent problem solving skills and you are a self starter and a team player. Only candidates who have lived and worked in the Netherlands for at least 2+ years are eligible for this function.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with a pleasant & professional phone manner;
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks using strong organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software.
What we offer:
The company offers a salary of € 2400,- to € 2800,- based on 40 hours.They have a profitable bonus structure, 25 vacation days and they reimburse travel expenses. The work environment is informal, yet professional, and very international.