Do you have excellent Excel skills and are you looking for a new challenge in a financial position? We are looking for a Finance Assistant.
About the job
For one of our clients, an internationally leading company developing and producing technical adhesive tapes, we are looking for a Finance Assistant. Your key responsibilities will be the consolidation of data and monthly reporting.
Your main tasks will be:
- Ensuring constant support and close collaboration of the marketing and sales functions in all financial matters as a business partner;
- Steering company's effectiveness, business processes and financial consequences (continuous improvement);
- Following standardized reporting structures and guidelines;
- Interfacing between MUs/Countries and the regional HQ as well as IHQ functions regarding corporate reporting and planning.
- Support implementation of appropriate regional controlling infrastructure (reporting structure, tools, processes etc.) defined by the Regional Finance & Controlling Manager;
- Constant follow up and challenge of implemented processes and business measures like price increases, saving measures or implementation of tools (e.g. CAS, ECS, value pricing, etc.);
- Regularly prepare and analyse all necessary reports (PNS, M1, EBIT, costs) and discuss corrective actions with management, sales and marketing;
- Assist in the forecasting and planning duties for the region;
- Assist in the Annual Business Planning process (ABP) and Financial Midterm Planning (FMTP) for the Region Western Europe.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools/software e.g. Cognos;
- Financial statement analysis knowledge;
- 1 to 5 year experience in a similar function;
- Strong analytical, communication and logical skills;
- Excellent skills in MS Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint;
- Fluent English in speech and writing required, German is a pre.