Do you have excellent analytical and problem solving skills? Are you an advanced Excel and SAP user? Are you flexible, hands-on, teamplayer and available immediately for at least the upcoming 3 months or longer? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
For one of our international clients within the fashion industry we are looking for a temporary Business Analyst for the Finance Team. This team is part of the European Finance department and is primarily responsible for the reporting, controlling, forecasting and budgeting of the European business.
- Order Intake: Actuals vs. Plan for management reporting;
- Maintain and own base customer data to be used by the whole department;
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly and year end closing procedures;
- Assist with the preparation of the European management reporting.
(e.g. P&L, stock, capex and other);
- Prepare monthly actual country, divisional and departmental reporting including variance analysis versus PY, Budget & Forecast;
- Analyzing the results (sales/cogs/opex/capex), in cooperation with the business;
- Support the budgeting/forecasting process;
- Support with Business Plans and ad hoc requests;
- Support internal and external P&L processes and data accuracy.
- Available for at least 3 months, possibly longer;
- Minimal Bachelor degree in business administration;
- Minimal 3 years of work experience in finance, preferably at a wholesale or retail company;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables and V-lookup);
- Working knowledge of SAP Finance & Controlling, BPC and BW;
- High standard of spoken and written English;
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written);
- Excellent analytical skills and accuracy with numbers;
- Flexible & deadline oriented;
- Team player.