Are you an experienced payroll administrator, available for 24 hours for a period of 3 to 5 months? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
You will be responsible for the Payroll of the Netherlands, Central Eastern Europe (CEE) and Middle East and Africa (MEA), the Purchase Order and Work Cost Regulation (WCR) administration.
- Prepares documents and disburses payroll checks, payroll taxes and employee benefit payments (including ex-pats);
- Monitors, corrects, and evaluates current systems, and recomends and develops operating efficiency improvements;
- Monitors and ensures proper documentation of employee benefits payments (including insurances);
- Prepares reports illustrating expenditures, including such items as tax payments and benefits plan disbursements (reports for Finance and WCR);
- Acts as a first point of contact for all employees with regards to all salary, tax and benefits related questions;
- Keeps the payroll process up to date;
- Creates Purchase Orders on a weekly basis and confirms invoices or creates accruals;
- Other duties, as may be required, can be executed in the Administrative area.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience within an (inter-)national payroll environment;
- Experience with MS Office and Excel in particular;
- Knowledge of SAP is a preference;
- Language: Dutch and English, fluent.
- Planning and Organising;
- Specialist Knowledge;
- Quickly builds strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Analysing and Interpreting;
- Quality Standards and Control.