Are you looking for a challenging sales job within a global organisation within the fashion industry? Would you like to be responsible for your own accounts? Do you have sales experience and do you have excellent Dutch and English language skills? Interested? Then please read below job description!
About the job
Our international client within the fashion industry is looking for a Junior Key Account Manager located at their showroom in Nieuwegein. Within the position you can have an impact and add significant value to our clients challenging growth plans. The role will allow you to establish lasting relationships within a dynamic, ambitious and global company. You will be a central player in a strong sales organisation for the Dutch market.
The Junior Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving the sales targets and for building and further developing positive relationships with key accounts to extend customer satisfaction, maximise sales and profitability and achieve the targeted growth. You will provide excellent service to your customers while maintaining the organisations values and communicating their brand strategy. You take responsibility for all activities within the account portfolio and work closely with other internal departments in order to achieve targets. The Junior Key Account Manager reports into the Sales Manager Benelux and works mainly from their showroom in Nieuwegein and in the field.
- Achieve maximum sales as per agreed targets and strategy;
- Coordination of all sales orders for your key accounts; forecasting, status updates and sales information;
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of operational business plans by providing information on sales forecasts, product selection/buys, conceptual selling and reports on other activities ;
- Participation of seasonal national and international meetings and conferences;
- Update selling tools as necessary;
- Advising key accounts ;
- Supporting business meetings ;
- Stock management.
- Educated at Bachelor degree level (as a minimum);
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar position, preferably within the international retail and/or fashion industry (wholesale/conceptual sales);
- Proven track record in sales in meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- Excellent language skills, both written & spoken in English and Dutch;
- Key competencies: commercially driven, results oriented, product understanding, communication skills, analytical skills, initiative, persuasive & influence skills, presentation skills.