Do you want to work in a professional and international environment? Are you fluent in English and German and available right away? Keep reading!
About the job
For one of our clients, a Japanese company, focused on research, development and manufacturing of semi-conductors, we are looking for an accounts receivable employee.
Your main tasks will be:
- Maintain up-to-date Bank journals/accounts;
- Follow up on collect and allocate payments;
- Perform account reconciliations;
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies on time;
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Support KAM in credit management;
- Send out Dunning letters and Statements in close collaboration with KAM;
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records;
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities;
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Assist with month-end closing
- If required helping out in AP
- Very good understanding of processing bank transactions including accurate allocation and matching of in- and outgoing payments, refunds etc.. Quickly follow up and resolve unallocated and or unmatched transaction;
- Adequate communication skills in English and (not required but very welcome) good German skills written and spoken;
- Experience in EXACT Globe would be a Pre , but at least experience ERP systems;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook.