Are you a native French speaker with experience in client management and do you have excellent organizational and communication skills? Would you like to join a dynamic, international company, then do not hesitate to apply!
About the job
For our client we are looking for a talented Client Manager for the French market. You will join the fun and energetic Amsterdam based team on a full time basis. The team project manages the production of a large volume of websites for Small to medium sized businesses. As a Client Manager, you will be the key point of contact for the business owners based in France.
You will use your digital marketing skills to guide your clients and manage the production of websites whilst working closely with a team of skilled in- house designers and freelance copywriters to ensure the end result matches the brief high quality standards, within the agreed timeline.
Our client is a fast paced, global digital marketing business. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, they have 6 offices around the globe, and are serving tens of thousands small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content.
- Manage customer contact pro-actively, handle questions and requests from inbound and outbound calls/ emails whilst giving the best customer service;
- Successfully obtain customer requirements and prepare these for internal production for website projects;
- Create written instructions for copywriters and designers to go into production;
- Overseeing full cycle project management of a website;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your portfolio of clients;
- Keeping tracking and order management system up to date;
- Collaborate with a great team sharing idea and best practice;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our digital products according to customer needs and objectives.
Before you respond to this vacancy, please note that we need you to have certain qualifications before we can introduce you to our client:
- Native in French, basic knowledge of English;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience in customer service;
- Basic understanding of SEO/SEM/Social media/Web production;
- Strong organisational and project management skills;
- Able to work well with others and take on responsibility in a fast paced environment.