Would you like to work for a big international company? Are you a performance driven individual with strong analytical, planning and organizational skills? Do you like to work together with others and have a customer focus? And do you have a strong financial background? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
For one of our clients, a Japanese Multinational, we are looking for a Business Controller. In this position you will exert strong leadership regarding all activities related to budgeting and the planning by Amoeba units. You will be responsible for the regulation and improvement of the Amoeba units. You will manage and control the efficiency and effectivity of the budget and analyse the reporting.
IGS (Intra-Group Services) responsibilities
- Maintain IGS (Intra-Group Services) Policies and Procedures, incorporating and compliant with OECD and BEPS guidelines;
- Continuously optimize and harmonize the IGS process and maintain IGS business workflow;
- Control of the IGS invoicing process;
- Cooperate with Finance & Accounting regarding transfer pricing issues;
- Organize and maintain the communication line with management;
- Regularly review and amend IGS scope.
Amoeba management responsibilities
- Analyse monthly figures and ensure proper variance analysis is provided by departments;
- Prepare monthly report and documentation for Management Review Meeting (MRM); * Determine triggers and thresholds for MRM review; communicate to corporate division managers/cost center holders;
- Setup & maintenance of profit center code, cost center code;
- Coordinate and communicate with all departments.
- Support the operation to establish more efficient / practicable business process;
- Lead & encourage to initiate, analyse, plan, support, execute, communicate and manage tasks, risks, operations & analysis related to improvement and/or innovation projects;
- Manage departmental projects and reports accordingly.
Please note that all the above described responsibilities may include but are not limited to what is required for this position.
- HBO / WO (preferably in Finance or Business administration) with 7+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience and/or knowledge of Internal Control, Amoeba management;
- Knowledge in the field of Finance and Accounting, OECD and BEPS guidelines in regard to IGS;
- Excellent knowledge of software (MS Office, AS/400, SAP, BOARD BI, ACL GRC, Bizagi);
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (in speaking and writing);
- Excellent communication, negotiation and planning skills;
- Extensive experience in business process management (Green Belt Lean Six Sigma);
- Extensive experience in project management (PRINCE2);
- Strong communicator, coordinator and advisor;
- Orderly, accurate, proper time-management;
- Handle stressful situations;
- Ability to adapt quickly in rapidly changing situations;
- Self-starter, works independently with general instruction, but can initiate own actions within the scope of his responsibilities.