Are you a native German with a background in Human Resources? Do you want to work for an international ambitious company and are you available right away? Keep reading!
About the job
For one of our clients, a supplier of a vast range of connectors for many different applications and industries, we are looking for a native German HR Assistant. In this job you will assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.Your main tasks will be:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Personnel administration: ensure a timely and correct personnel administration in cooperation with the HR Manager. This will include sick leave, annual leave, personnel files, etc. for Germany and other business units;
- Taking care of the monthly payroll run for Germany, and for other business units at a later stage;
- Point of contact for our German colleagues;
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the HR Manager and in line with HR objectives;
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
Proficient in MS Office.
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Native German and fluent in English (written and spoken);
- Experience in HR Administration & Recruitment is desirable;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic knowledge of Dutch Labor Laws;
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills