Are you a flexible and motivated Finance Assistant, fluent in French and English and do you have experience in working with SAP? We're looking for you!
About the job
For one of our clients, we're looking for an additional Finance Assistant for their European team due to the growth of the company. In this position you will be the second assistant of the Accounting Supervisor, as well as an important part of the Finance & General Affairs Department.
- Control and input of purchasing invoices;
- Preparing weekly payments;
- Booking of bank statements;
- Preparing and printing of sales invoices;
- Applicable general ledger control;
- Control and handling of expense reports;
- Assisting on office management tasks;
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail;
- CBS and other Statistics;
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
- Administrative education at MBO level or equal by work experience;
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook;
- Experience with SAP B1 is advantageous;
- Fluent written and spoken French and English required. (Fluent in German and Dutch is an advantage)
We're looking for a flexible and dedicated addition to our team. You have to be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines but also be accurate and have affinity with numbers. You have great analytical skills and a calm and professional attitude. You possess a pro-active, hands-on, self-motivated attitude and you're eager to grow with the company.