Do you want to represent a luxury brand in an international environment? Are you able to create a magic feeling around a brand? Do you enjoy motivating and inspiring your colleagues daily to deliver the best luxury experience for the client? As an Assistant Store Manager you will lead by example and strive for success together with your team. This is a personal reward however there is also a bonus involved.
About the job
For a Luxury Boutique in Amsterdam we are looking for an Assistant Store Manager. Together with the Store Manager, the Assistant Store Manager will have an operational role including the following responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor and motivate the team on a daily basis;
- Provide consistent and continuous feedback about the performance and responsibilities of the sales staff;
- Partner with Store Manager in performance appraisals and setting goals, with timely follow-up, in order to ensure employee development
- Motivate and inspire the Sales team by a strong store presence by leading by example;
- Team involvement and strategic planning;
- Maintain business awareness in order to maximise sales results and other performance indicators;
- Utilize and manage the use of weekly sales reports to track, analyze and communicate business results, as well as determine strategies to maximize sales;
- Managing a portfolio of local and international clients;
- Assist with purchasing of new merchandise;
- Supervise stock management, organisation of inventory and maximize inventory;
- Responsible for compliance with and implementation of codes and procedures of the brand;
- Responsible for controlling and monitoring implemented procedures.
- Practical Luxury Retail Sales experience on a supervisory level is a must, preferably in a boutique environment;
- Business ownership: KPI review, (Conversion, ATV, UPT), market specific analysis and action;
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills and are able to create a long-term relationship based on trust and good communication;
- You possess top meeting and greeting skills for an exclusive clientele, and guarantee an impeccable and innovative customer service;
- Fluent in English is a must, other languages are an advantage;
- Charismatic personality with the ability to listen and the ability to combine rigor with professionalism.