Are you a highly motivated native English speaker with experience in client management and do you have excellent organizational and communication skills? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
For our client we are looking for a talented Client Manager for the UK market. You will join the fun and energetic Amsterdam based team on a full time basis. The team project manages the production of a large volume of websites for Small to medium sized businesses. As a Client Manager, you will be the key point of contact for the business owners based in Great Britain.
You will use your digital marketing skills to guide your clients and manage the production of websites whilst working closely with a team of skilled in- house designers and freelance copywriters to ensure the end result matches the brief high quality standards, within the agreed timeline.
Our client is a fast paced, global digital marketing business. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, they have 6 offices around the globe, and are serving tens of thousands small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content.
- Manage customer contact pro-actively, handle questions and requests from inbound and outbound calls/ emails whilst giving the best customer service;
- Successfully obtain customer requirements and prepare these for internal production for website projects;
- Create written instructions for copywriters and designers to go into production;
- Overseeing full cycle project management of a website;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your portfolio of clients;
- Keeping tracking and order management system up to date;
- Collaborate with a great team sharing idea and best practice;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our digital products according to customer needs and objectives.
Skills & Qualifications?
- Native English speaker ;
- The ability to communicate effectively and influence clients;
- Proven work experience in account management, customer service or relevant role
- A keen interest in digital marketing ;
- Understanding of SEO, SEM and Web production (Preferable);
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment;
- Hands on experience of CRM software (Preferable);
- The ability to take ownership of clients and their website projects;
- Strong work ethic and team spirit!
If you think that you meet these requirements and you're ready to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, do not hesitate to apply!