Are you available 2 days per week and, if needed, on a fulltime basis? Are you computer savvy, an easy communicator and do you have a passion for sustainability? If you are also both fluent in English and Dutch than this may be your ideal job!
About the job
You will be working for a designer company of outdoor clothing and gear for the silent sports such as snowboarding and trail running.
- Stock control;
- Day-to-day coordination of the meeting rooms and working spaces;
- Meeting and greeting all clients, consultants and external visitors;
- Collection and forwarding information by receiving and distributing communication;.
- Answering the office phone, taking messages and ensuring these are dealt with by the relevant person;
- Creating and maintaining office procedures;
- Owning and resolving all office-related operational issues;
- Supporting retail, product and sales teams on co-ordinating our showroom space;
- Co-ordinating and managing onsite caterers and all external office suppliers;
- Acting as a contact point for the landlord of the Amsterdam office.
- Administrative and HR Support;
- Organizing meetings and arranging appointments, including managing travel for all European employees and clients;
- Support with organizing events and special occasions in the office;
- Providing administrative support;
- Responsible for the Business Continuity documentation and maintaining the files up-to-date;
- Coordinating the temporary helpers for the office (i.e. Werkstudents).
- Office administration and travel coordination experience is a plus;
- Fluency in English. Dutch is a plus;
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Gets satisfaction out of serving others and solving problems;
- Good project management capabilities;
- Proactive, dynamic, able to work on own initiative;
- Excellent computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Internet);
- Experience with multi-tasking and prioritizing;
- Experience with working in a dynamic environment and dealing with many small projects and administrative tasks simultaneously;
- Strong linkage with sustainability and outdoor sports.