Do you have a library education and experience in customer service? Do you like to work in an international environment in a beautiful location in Amsterdam? Then this could be your next job!
About the job
You will be supporting the day to day servicing of internal and external clients and their topical questions at and via the library desk.
Ensuring a smooth flow of data correction activities in the backoffice of the library.
Front office work and substitute the front office when necessary (min 2 times per week).
Technical Backoffice: Cataloguing of materials added to the library collection, correction of metadata and similar projects
- Proven track of library experience and customer service;
- Stress-resistant, keeping calm in hectic times and with customers;
- Flexibility and openness to learn;
- "Let's do it!" mentality;
- Accuracy and precision.
- Library education (HBO level) mandatory;
- At least 2 years of working experience in the library field, experience in the customer service area is of advantage;
- Work experience or education in legal information is an additional advantage;
- English on advanced level or mother tongue;
- Advanced level in a second language (e.g. German, Spanish or Russian).
- Customer orientation;
- Working Together / Team orientation;