Do you want to work for an exciting brand in the music industry and do you live near Utrecht/Vianen? Look no further, this is your job!
About the job
What will you do?
In general, you will participate in weekly conference calls, have daily/monthly/quarterly and annual sales goals meetings, create and maintain activity reports and will identify new opportunities.
To be more specific, you will:
- Maintain daily contact with European dealers and distrubuters via phone and email;
- Manage processes, process sales and sell the inventory;
- Build and mantain rapport with new and existing dealers;
- Present reports and store and sort financial and non-financial data;
- Work accurately;
- Inform our clients with delays or problems, also if they were unforseen;
- Identiy shortcomings and propose improvements, and thereby monitor the team's progress;
- Assist in the preparation and organisation of promotional material or events;
- Be interested to perform other duties that are reasonable within your area of expertise;
- Travel irregularly.
What do we want from you?
- HBO education level or equivalent;
- 3-5 years succesful business background and in-house sales experience;
- Fluent in English;
- You like working with numbers, spreadsheets, etc, and have excellent computer skills (MS Office);
- You have excellent communication skills and are a true team-player;
- Dedicated, well organized and problem-solving are words that describe your personality;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.