Do you have logistical experience and are you looking for a new challenge? And would you like to work for a large international fashion brand? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
You will facilitate the shipping of clothing and accessories orders for all around the world to our International Markets (Americas, Asia, and Australia).
- Coordinate shipments from suppliers to international destinations actively following up shipping documentations and shipments processes;
- Update shipping statuses for internal stakeholders;
- Assure documents accuracy and data quality in the system;
- Work alongside other colleagues to coordinate workloads and processes improvement;
- Collaborate and actively communicate with all Stakeholders: Manufacturers, Forwarders, Markets and Divisions;
- Maintains updates to International Shipping Manual and inform actively all stakeholders about updates;
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes.
- Reports KPIs for the Team and 3PL suppliers;
- Report information accordingly to provide transparency of what has been achieved in a timely manner.
- Identify further opportunities in the current supply chain, shares it with Team Manager;
- Supports the team and management on new Supply Chain initiatives
- Run projects on Supply Chain initiatives.
- Educated to degree standard (HBO);
- Excellent Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, V Lookup and Formulas;
- Experience in logistics and shipping processed preferred
- Minimum 2 years working experience in supply chain and preferably in the fashion industry.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Used to work in multi-cultural, multi-lingual and global environments;
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English;
- Strong communication skills;
- Decision making ability
- Strong team player, excellent social skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Organizational skills and procedural mindset;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Used to working in a matrix organization;
- Attention to details - accuracy;
- Ability to analyze data and understand connections;
- Fast paced, global, evolving environment requiring multitasking;
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality.