Are you highly accurate, do you have a pro-active attitude and excellent communication skills? Are you able to work under stressful circumstances and to prioritize? Then we are looking for you!
About the job
For one of our clients, an international fast-paced organization, we are looking for a Management Assistant to provide full secretarial and administrative support to several members of the Management Team.
In this broad and dynamic role you will be in charge of the agendas of the Management Team Members. You are responsible for the arrangement and coordination of appointments, meetings, conferences and events. You will report to the General Affairs Manager.
- Proactive secretarial/administrative support to the Management Team Members
- Arranging Business travels;
- Preparing expense reports;
- Screening and processing e-mails and incoming calls for the Management Team Members;
- Assisting in projects and managing and monitoring them independently.
For the role of Management Assistant, it is important that you are fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal and that you are capable of handling confidential information.
- HBO/WO (Bachelor) Degree;
- 2-5 years of relevant recent experience;
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Pro-active attitude
- Highly accurate
- Able to occasionally work under stress and set priorities