Is working for an international company while providing support something that makes you heart beat faster? And is working with Excel on an advanced level a piece of cake for you? This might be the job for you!
About the job
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for a Merchandising Coordinator who provides all-round support to the Merchandising department with their daily tasks.
As Merchandise Coordinator you are responsible for assisting the Merchandising Managers with the collection development and product related digital assets and article management especially with the use of Excel.This assignment is perfect for somebody who is available at a very short notice for the upcoming 3 to 4 months with the possibility of an extension.
Daily tasks are focused on 2 main things:
DIGITAL ASSET & ARTICLE MANAGEMENT:
- Support the Managers with all administrative and operational merchandising functions;
- Ensure all data base components are updated in a timely fashion mainly in Excel;
- Provide sales support during selling season;
- Communicate updates, reminder and information to Sales, Production and Supply chain teams;
- Coordinate all details related to digital asset management for sales tools.
- Assist on analysis and numerical research as well as ad hoc reporting.
COLLECTION DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCT:
- Assist on collection building including price research, sell in & sell out information, post seasonal analysis and building range plans;
- Run the seasonal photo-shoots from start to finish and owning sample responsibility for the shoots;
- Support merchandising and sales team in sample logistics and other division's needs;
- Event management and logistic coordination during key events on product and sales;
- Ensuring smooth process and completion of all projects in a timely manner.
- Bachelor degree;
- Advances Excel skills, especially V-look up & Pivot tables;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Able to multi-task and work with tight deadlines;
- Pro-active mindset;
- High sense of customer service.