Are you always the one who is in control of everything? And do you have some experience in an international fast moving environment? Keep reading because we are looking for an accurate Junior Order Fulfillment Coordinator!
About the job
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Junior Order Fulfillment Coordinator with excellent organizational and administrative skills.
The Junior Order Fulfillment coordinator:
- Manages the sales order book by checking incompletions and processing swaps and cancellations;
- Analyzes the allocation status of the sales order book to ensure the highest possible fulfillment rate;
- Optimizes the delivery performance by reporting on the OTA (on time availability) and checks the oversold situation by closely collaborating with the division;
- Checks completeness of master data of the purchase order book and article master data;
- Liaises closely with market operations on the follow up of the order book for an efficient performance and information flow;
- Works closely with Central inbound to ensure on time goods intake and correct prioritization;
- Works closely with the Warehouse to maximize quality and coordinates an efficient flow until delivery note creation;
- Works on ad-hoc reporting requests and other administrative tasks.
- Background experience and education in administrative and preferably supply chain area;
- 1 year relevant working experience in an international, fast moving environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables & V-Look up);
- Data driven and analytical mind set;
- Problem solving skills, process minded;
- Self-starter skills, able to work independent;
- Adaptability and resistant to change in fast moving environment.
- Flexible and team player;
- Strong communication skills
- Service minded and organized;
- Fluent in English;
This position is for 6 months with the potential of becoming permanent if it works out from both sides.