Are you Dutch or do you speak Dutch on a native level? Do you have experience in Account Management on a B-2-B level?
About the job
As an account representative your main task is to advise, recommend and sell products and services to the assigned markets. You will assist customers with arising issues, together with the sales team and several other departments, such as production and engineering. You will be mainly in charge of communication concerning these issues and resolutions, and also be responsible for follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
Other tasks of the account representative involve:
- Process customer inquiries, quotes and orders and administer correctly in the order entry program;
- Assist in customer account maintenance;
- Coordination and communication with field sales, including extensive telephone contact and internally by utilizing company specific communication programs.
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- HBO level and strong mathematical and technical aptitude;
- You are detail oriented, have excellent problem solving skills and you are a self starter and a team player.
- Only candidates who have lived and worked in the Netherlands for at least 2+ years are eligible for this function.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with a pleasant & professional phone manner;
- Able to handle multiple tasks using strong organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software;
- A teamplayer and organizational skills.
What we offer:
- A salary of € 2400,- to € 2900,- based on 40 hours;
- A very profitable bonus structure;
- 25 vacation days;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses;
- An informal, yet professional, and very international work environment.