Are you fluent in two of the following languagers: Dutch, French or German? Do you have experience in customer service and do you want to work in an international environment?
About the job
For the Customer Service Department of our client we are looking for an Operational Representative. You will provide service support to customers in assigned country teams and manage requests and inquiries electronically and by phone.
For this role, you should be business fluent, spoken and written, in two of the following languages: Dutch, French, or German.
Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Work as part of a team to add value to customers;
- Take ownership of transactional work in your dedicated languages;
- Accurately service customer requests received by email or through customer portals;
- Reply to customer requests primarily via email and occasionally phone;
- Prioritize customer requests and effectively manage the group inbox;
- Proactively share customer information with industry teams;
- Manage customer complaints and returns;
- Maintain up-to-date account and customer contact information;
- Process quotes and orders by following relevant policies and procedures.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in all work;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to deal with a high work load and changing responsibilities;
- Prioritization skills;
- Excellent team player; self-managed and proactive;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Process and procedure driven, with passion to identify and drive areas for improvement;
- College degree preferred
- Solid computer skills, experience with ERP systems preferred;
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words/minute;
- Prior Customer Service experience.
5 day work week, Monday-Friday. Shifts may vary between 08.30 -17.00/09.30-18.00