Do you have 5 - 10 years experience as an Online Marketing Manager and are you available for one year?
About the job
The Online Marketing Manager is responsible for the internet marketing of our clients products. He/she provides tracks, analyses and reports on the digital marketing performance, customer and prospect behaviour and trends.
In terms of marketing coordination, the Head of Marketing is supported in the implementation of the overall marketing communication plans to achieve the strategic marketing objectives.
- Acquire a firm knowledge and understanding of all products and services;
- Define and measure target audience segmentation and be innovative in developing key messages and use of (cost effective) relevant tools such as social media;
- Copywriting: write persuasive and original copy for e-mailings, brochures, marketing letters, advertisements, the website and the Intranet in accordance with digital marketing best practices;
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant internal and external parties to achieve marketing communication objectives;
- Involve the overall mission and branding strategy in all marketing activities.
- Managing the website/content management system, working with developers and editors to ensure it is meeting the needs of the organisation;
- Responsible for Search Engine Optimisation;
- Digital optimisation: in collaboration with relevant team members, steer the optimisation of our digital marketing.
Requirements & characteristics
- Five to 10 years' experience as an online marketer or web content manager;
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and other web analytics tool (Adobe);
- Applicable knowledge of online marketing tools including SEO, SEA, affiliate and e-mail marketing;
- Excellent command of English language (both oral as written);
- WO or HBO level;
- Excellent online copywriting skills;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Team Player;
- Good stakeholder management.