For one of our international clients in Amsterdam we are looking for an enthusiastic and service-oriented sales assistant.
About the job
You will work closely with the sales team and you will be responsible for providing all-around support which will help the team achieve the targets!
- Prepare presentations and weekly reports;
- Organize and attending team meetings, taking and distributing notes;
- Arrange internal & external client meetings;
- Book travel including flights, trains, cars, taxis, hotels, and currency for all trips in NL and abroad;
- Format PowerPoint presentations;
- Complete expense claims, including corporate credit cards to the deadline;
- Create purchase requests and monitor expenses requests on behalf of the VP Sales and process his expenses;
- Diary management, including conference calls;
- Communication with external customers;
- Manage the completion of post-sales issues, queries related to sales orders;
- Sales order management - sales order processing;
- Assist with pipeline data entry into the Microsoft CRM system for revenue and product forecasting purposes;
Skills and experience we hope you bring:
- Solid experience in a similar all round support administration role;
- Experience in an international sales environment;
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office including Excel (pivot tables and PowerPoint);
- Experience with Microsoft CRM (or similar) and financial systems are an advantage;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- Experience dealing with external customer requests and queries.
The personality we are looking for:
- Positive, enthusiastic and independent team player;
- An eye for detail and able to work accurately when under pressure;
- Commercially focused, with a good understanding of business needs;
- Good organizational skills, proactive, service orientated;
- Self-starter, willing to learn and stress resistant;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Assertive and amicable.