Are you commercial and service oriented and do you have a distinct ability to work in teams? Are you fluent in Dutch and English and are you looking for a new challenge in an international company? Keep reading!
About the job
For one of our clients, a Japanese LED light manufacturer, we are looking for a Sales Assistant to join their Lighting Team. In this function you will be responsible for the day to day interaction with customers in order to provide outstanding customer service and information in response to inquiries about products and services and in particular regarding order to remittance information. The Sales Assistant also interacts with the headquarters regarding customer order to remittance information and supports Key Account Managers and Sales Managers in communications with customers, particularly when they are out of office.
Your main activities will be handling the sales process and sales order related activities, such as:
- Process purchase orders, place orders and organise release of products;
- Data input, maintenance in Exact and an Internal Order System;
- Obtain customer credit information, work with accounting to set up accounts and credit terms.
Interface between the Japan office and customer regarding shipment dates, supplier change requests and sample requests:
- Manage and coordinate customer forecasts, product inventory and order status;
- Assist with customer requests for qualification documentation;
- Answer customers non-technical inquires and communicate necessary information to Key Account Manager/Sales Manager.
Provide Internal and External (Sales) Support:
- Support Sales Manager and Key Account Manager's activities when they are traveling;
- Support business relationship between customer and Key Account Manager/Sales Manager in order to optimise communication and reach mutual goals.
- Capable of preserving confidential and/or sensitive information;
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information;
- Ability to pay attention to details and gather comprehensive information on customer needs;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent in Dutch & English is required;
- Preferably some other language(s);
- Proficient computer skills MS Office;
- High energy level, multitasker, good time management skills and knows to prioritize in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- MBO/Secondary Vocational Level;
- Three years technical sales support background desirable;
- Preferably experience in international electronic trading business;
- Technically minded.