Are you fluent in Dutch, English and French, do you have great commercial skills and are you service minded? For our client we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative who offers commercial and technical support to our customers, prospects and outdoor sales staff.
About the job
You will be responsible for the sales administration, follow up on quotations and samples, handling of enquiries, customer complaints and pro-active approach of customers. You are the link between the customer and the internal organization, mainly the supply chain office, planning and the Area Sales Managers. You (pro-) actively cooperate with the (outdoor) Area Sales Manager for the area (Benelux and Nordics) to grow their business. You support the customers via phone and mail and update product and pricing databases. Besides focusing on existing customers you also make outbound calls to potential new customers or find new projects at existing customers. As a member of the Inside Sales Team you will also support your team colleagues in their areas.
In this role you'll report to the manager of the Inside Sales Department.
You have proven experience in a similar inside sales position and are able to work accurately. You are a good listener and are able to communicate at every level within the company. Knowing what is important for a customer drives you in delivering great service towards our customers.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French;
- Minimum educational level mbo+;
- Sales experience;
- Affinity with administrative processes;
- Experience with Account View is a plus;
- Abillity to learn about the technical products;
- Proactive, great outbound telephone skills;
- Expert skills in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- You are an energetic team player with strong organizational skills.