Do you like to be in contact with different stakeholders? Do you have a positive attitude, will go the extra mile and see challenges as opportunities? This might be the job for you!
About the job
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for a Sample Coordinator with excellent communication skills and capable to work on very tight deadlines. This position will start as a temporary position with the intention to become permanent after 3-6 months should it all work out from both sides.
As Sample Coordinator you report directly to the Manager Merchandise Operations and you are responsible for complete sample setup and maintenance of all relevant data. You need to be on top of changes and capable to deal with ad hoc situations. You will be working closely with the Merchandise team, Development team, Warehouse, Buying offices and direct vendors.
- Ensure accurate set up of master files and systems with the use of SAP & PLM;
- Build and maintain strong relations with stakeholders by continuous training and information updates;
- Place orders in alignment with pre-determined allocation in collaboration with external partners;
- Daily reporting on sample status, encountered issues and performance of all key participants;
- Follow up on ad hoc changes and additions;
- Ensure on time delivery vendors and sample shipments to showrooms;
- Finalization of sample process by creation, maintaining and approving sample invoices.
- Graduated at HBO level or equivalent (or higher);
- Min. 2 years of relevant working experience in a fast moving environment;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken;
- Intermediate level of Excel. Knowledge of SAP & PLM a big plus
- Analytical and result oriented mind-set;
- High level of accuracy and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for process improvement and driving change;
- Accountable and independent working attitude;
- Supportive, ambitious and hands-on mentality;
- Structured and pro-active working approach;
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.