Are you always the one providing top notch customer service? Do you have an analytical mindset and several years' experience in an international fast moving environment supporting in an operational role? Keep reading because we are looking for a Travel Retail Coordinator!
About the job
For one of our clients, an international fashion & lifestyle brand, we are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Travel Retail Coordinator with excellent organizational and administrative skills.
Together with your team, you are responsible for the account management of all stakeholders related to merchandise sold duty free in EMEA as well as internationally. On a daily basis you deal and provide all-round support to the whole sale accounts so excellent communication skills are key.
Your main duties will include:
- Support Travel Retail team with financial reporting;
- Ensure setup and maintenance of customers in SAP;
- Build and strengthen sustainable relationships with travel retail operators and provide them with high quality customer service support;
- Monitor the stock inventory and ensure effective replenishment;
- Order intake and release of orders to guarantee a smooth order and delivery process (including returns and credit management);
- Identify business opportunities to increase the brands visibility and presence;
- Monitor competition and carry out business intelligence analysis
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a business administration/operations role;
- Previous role in operations preferred;
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially Excel);
- SAP experience/understanding/proficiency preferred;
- You have a "can-do attitude" and excellent communication skills as well as the ability to build long-term business partnerships;
- You are autonomous, self-motivated, team player, sales and goals driven with a natural high level of energy;
- You are detail oriented and have an analytical mindset;
- You are fluent in English any other languages will be a plus.
This position is for 3-6 months with the potential of becoming long term/permanent if it works out from both sides.