Are you a service minded and conscientious Accounts Payable Administrator? For our international client, we are looking for a new member to be added to the Amsterdam based team. The successful candidate will be a positive, self-managed and analytical team player who excels in the Accounts Payable (AP) process.The Finance team is responsible for the financial control, bookkeeping and compliance for the operations across Europe, Middle-East and Africa.
About the job
- You oversee the entire AP process and the interaction of AP with other parts of financial administration and purchasing;
- Achieve a high quality of administration for payments to internal and external parties through timely, reliable, correct and consistent registration of financial data;
- Process all AP related activities such as collecting, coding, paying, archiving, expense accruals, prepaid expenses, and prepayments;
- Manage and execute payments and reconciliations through cash management system;
- You reconcile and clean up AP related ledgers and sub administration and assist with reconciliation of the general ledger;
- Explain relevant movements/variances in financial statements related to AP or accruals;
- Process and book fixed assets and depreciation accurately and in a timely manner;
- Reconcile monthly position with sales offices and prepare and processes intercompany transactions
- Fluent in Dutch and English (writing and speaking), able to communicate well across the organization and represent the company well with suppliers;
- Knowledge and understanding of computerized accounting systems; Oracle R12 experience would be a plus. Advanced skills in MS Office (Word and Excel) is a necessity;
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, accounting principles and procedures, primarily AP and secondary General Ledger, preferably in international environment;
- Knowledge of VAT structure and application in NL, UK, and other EU countries;
At least 3 years of working experience with all aspects of AP administration.
- An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that invests in each other's success and takes pride in their work;
- An inspiring working environment grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort;
- A premium leading brand name with consistent financial results;
- A performance-based profit sharing program;
- Excellent secondary benefits, such as home-work travel allowance, pension, generous contribution to health and life insurance.