Are you the person that can bring the image of men's wear to the next level while understanding the competitive environment? Are you pro-active and do you have excellent project management and organization skills? Look no further, this is the job for you!
About the job
In this role you will be responsible for making the brand stand out in the fashion industry and beyond. Your team is responsible for the development of dedicated marketing communications & product support programs and the fulfilment from beginning to end in a fully effective & efficient manner. In order to develop a unique and innovative marketing communication plan a thorough understanding of the brand positioning and competitive environment is required. You will work in close cooperation with the Senior Marketing Manager and act in a leading & consulting role to the product divisions for Men's wear.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for managing marketing communications programs for the men's divisions:
- Development of 360 product support campaigns;
- Advertising campaign briefs;
- Manage development of sell-in & sales support tools;
- Establish a professional relationship with the product divisions to provide service and understand the business need;
- General support of the Senior Marketing Manager;
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency in marketing communication and all its output, in line with the brand positioning;
- Post-campaign evaluations to assess the r.o.i. of programs;
- Provide weekly updates on the development of ongoing projects & deliverables;
- In time distribution of all sales support materials;
- Provide thorough competitive insight.
- University degree or similar in Marketing or Communications;
- Minimum of 5 year working experience in related industry;
- International focus and mindset;
- Pro-active and excellent Communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- Capable of handling multiple tasks at same time;
- Excellent Project management and organization skills;
- Deadline and quality focused;
- Open minded and resourceful;
- Focused on the best possible quality and strong eye for detail;
- Fashion experience and/or strong interest;
- Responsive, service minded and a true team player;
- Budget conscious.