Do you have a strong knowledge of systems and the drive and the skills to improve processes? Are you customer-oriented and a strong communicator? We are looking for a Store Operations Specialist to support the operations team at an international fashion and lifestyle company headquartered in Amsterdam.
About the job
What does a Store Operations Specialist do?
The focus of this role is to support and maintain daily processes, ensuring processes are optimally aligned with business needs. Furthermore, you will be responsible for developing new or updating current concepts and processes to fit all store portfolios and business models. On a daily basis, you will follow and resolve "tickets" entered into the system by store employees, alerting problems in the system.
Analyzing incoming feedback/tickets and collaborating closely with project teams and country teams will be key to obtaining feedback on where, how and when improvements can be implemented to better support stores.
You will be instrumental in highlighting and bringing common challenges to project teams so they can investigate which processes are optimal to enable stores to offer a seamless consumer journey. The position will consist of approximately a 60 / 40 split of daily support and process improvement.
The Store Operations Specialist will report to and work in close collaboration with his/her manager.
- Process-driven mindset, ability to contribute to operational goals and achieve success by implementing current processes or finding new methods to improve efficiency and get positive results
- Strong analytical skills - effective communication at all levels within organization
- Experience in retail, operational, or system-driven settings
- PC literate with knowledge of Office programs
- Strong communication skills and cultural awareness: capable of advising and pursuing the markets and teams within head office with a flexible approach
- Able to work with minimal guidance and independently to reach objectives
- Ability to prioritize a demanding, workload, time management skills
- Ability to organize own work as well as plan workshops/ meetings and structure tasks of stakeholders (in an international setting)
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual setting
- Team player with ability to network and gain cooperation to work productively with departments/individuals within the Head Office, Local Office, Store teams and external vendors