Do people describe you as commercial, flexible, an entrepreneur who's hospitable with a healthy dose of persuasion? Keep reading!
About the job
For our international client, we're looking for an Area Sales Manager for the South of Europe, Russia and the Baltic States. You will be working from the headquarters in Holland, but will also attend markets and clients.
- Drawing up account plans and organizing events, together with the the Commerce Manager;
- Achieving sales targets together with your team;
- Getting attention for the collection in your area, and keeping up with the developments within your market and area;
- Actively maintaining contacts with new and existing customers;
- Accompany clients in the showroom or at international markets;
- Monitoring projects, together with the Styling and Product Development department.
We're looking for the ultimate host fort his position. You're empathetic, customer-oriented and salesdriven. Besides that, you want to create the ultimate experience for your clients.
- An HBO Degree (Commercial or in the Hotel and Catering industry);
- Communicative skills, as well in French, English as in Dutch;
- At least 5 years of proven experience in international Sales, relationship management and acquisition (preferable in France, Russia or Italy);
- Affinity with the industry;
- Experience with CRM;
- A driver's license;
- You live near Amsterdam or Leiden.
Are you our perfect candidate, then you are the new addition to an innovative, ambitious and fast growing company.
- Leasecar, Iphone & Ipad;
- A quarterly bonus scheme and a profit-sharing scheme;
- Disability insurance fully reimbursed bu the employer;
- Pension Scheme;
- 26 vacation days, based on fulltime.
Besides that, there's fresh fruit and coffee every day, a snack at 12:00 and on Thursdays a very complete lunchbuffet. Last but not least, there's a theme drink every last Friday of the month.