Are you a Team player, able to adopt the Company culture, open-minded and able to work in a multitasking and fast-paced environment? For our client, we're looking for a Stock Manager.
About the job
This role focusses on retail stock management for Retail Stores and Shop-in-shop. The role involves managing the supply chain for inbound and outbound stock, managing the third party logistics partner and the stock at key suppliers. The role will also involve creating a stock strategy in conjunction with relevant stakeholders across the business for each product area and growing the current scope to cover consumables by implementing new processes. The Candidate is to have excellent communication, diplomacy, negotiation and organizational skills.
- Set-up and execute Tendering process for logistics services to achieve cost savings;
- Negotiation with logistics suppliers;
- Manage and drive communication with the third party logistics partner, responsible for this relationship;
- Oversee stock management with the third party logistics supplier and stock at key suppliers;
- Develop a process for the stock management - currently non-existent;
- Develop a process for managing consumables stock - currently non-existent;
- Ensure Supplier agreements / contractual terms are in place;
- Work cross functionally with Retail on stock planning and strategy;
- Develop solutions for logistics support for new areas of business responsibility;
- Investigate new supply sources in-line with the requirements of the Business to better service its needs;
- Develop a supplier database and become an expert in the logistics area, offering advice on supply chain and process;
- Responsible for stock management within the new SAP system;
- Part of project team for Stock / Catalogue items;
- Establish and maintain regular communication with all suppliers on quality, forecasts and price levels;
- Develop supplier management questions for the Procurement SRM program;
- Drive compliance to CSR policies within the supply chain;
- Manage and develop the coordinator within the team;
- Support Retail with efficient stock reporting;
- Assist Senior Manager with ad-hoc management tasks and general team management as required.
We're looking for someone with a Logistics, Supply Chain and Business Management qualifications. You have at least 5-years of relevant Retail, Logistics for Store Development Procurement experience. You're highly numerate and analytical with experience in retail procurement processes, systems and strategies. Besides that you have to have good knowledge of Retail in the market place with a good working knowledge of Design Standards and materials as well as value engineering principles. Other than that, it's important that you have very good communication & interpersonal skills with strong analytical skills, problem solving and contract negotiation skills. Do you recognize yourself in this profile, are you an excellent planner with a sense of budget and time management? Then we're looking for you!
- Excellent command of the English language, written and spoken;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Visio, Sharepoint, Databases, P&L management.