Are you a natural organizer with software skills and goodknowledge of Pension and Insurance regulation and able to communicate in English and Dutch fluently? Keep reading!
About the job
For one of our clienst located in Hoofddorp, we're looking for an HR Assistant. In this role, you assist the Human Resources Department with the execution of the policy of personnel. You handle all personnel related administration in accordance with the regular procedures and Company policies. Besides that, you're responsible for HR administration and recruiting.
- Managing and controling personnel administration and personnel files;
- Creating contracts, documents, correspondence, forms;
- Administrating sick leave, holiday and overtime registration;
- Checking and controling all HR related invoices;
- Communicating with the staff about HR related issues;
- Recruiting of staff;
- Providing basic information to employees regarding primary and secondary benefits (e.g. pension,).
In this role you inform, help, advise, explain, and apply to staff and management the company procedures and regulations. You organize and execute yearly medical check-up for all local staff. You're responsible for making appointments for the company doctor, coordinating card/ flowers for sick employees, jubilees and special occasions. Besides that, you prepare standard communication regarding staff changes.
- HBO level with 1 year work experience in a similar position of MBO level with 4 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of personnel, salary and general administration and procedures;
- Good knowledge of general Company procedures and Company Regulations;
- Knowledge of the pension and Insurance regulations;
- Knowledge of the English and Dutch language, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of computer software like salary and personnel software, Excel and Word.
We're looking for someone who's able to collaborate. You have to be performance driven, with a customer focus. You have to have organizational commitment and be very accurate. Besides that, you have a great analytical mind. Your communication skills are optimal and you're a born organizer. You're quite the teamplayer and you're able to build relationships. You're flexible, possess a good dose of patience and you're able to handle stressful situations.