Do you love winter sports and are you a native German speaker? Do you have experience with SEO, Storytelling tools and do you have working experience in Journalism? Keep reading because this job can make your dreams come true!
About the job
For one of our clients, an online publisher, we're looking for a German Web Editor.
In this role, you're responsible for producing content following the standards for online journalism. You'll be conducting interviews, writing travel reports, creating news, etc. You'll be managing the social media channels and assisting the online marketing department.
- Seeding and monitoring online discussion forums;
- Content planning and supervising freelancers and bloggers;
- Communication with clients and bloggers;
- Optimizing texts for search engines;
- Close collaboration with the Dutch, French and British teams.
For this role, we're looking for someone with a very high affinity for winter sports, skiing and snowboarding is something that you love to do and have a lot of experience with. You have to be familiar with all ski regions in the Alps. We're looking for someone who's creative, goal-oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks.
- German native speaker, fluent in English;
- Working experience in the field of journalism;
- Post graduate in media - related study;
- Solid understanding in SEO and HTML or interested to learn;
- Excellent communications skills in German, both written and oral;
- Experience with common storytelling tools, Photoshop and Premiere.