Are you energetic, do you have purchase experience and affinity with IT hardware/software? Do you have a professional attitude and are you eager to work in a fast-paced environment? Please keep reading!
About the job
The purchasing & inventory specialist will be located in Almere and is part of the purchasing team. You will work closely with the purchasing and operations manager and reports to the purchasing manager.
- Purchasing tasks such as daily communication with suppliers, negotiating deals, forming agreements, creating & sending purchase orders to the supplier.
- Daily tracking & following of all expected incoming purchase orders.
- Close open purchase orders.
- Monitoring, ordering, following up on the stock buffer.
- Solve issues with delivery & quality.
- Analyzing the turnover of items i.e. monitoring the price development, doing forecast, comparing patterns over the years, etc.
- Administrative tasks, as needed.
- Assist purchasing & operations manager with ad-hoc tasks.
- Communicate between the different departments, i.e. office, accounting, warehouse, management.
- Assist with regular system clean-up, i.e. checking for duplications, pricing issues, broken & damaged items, manual adjustments to the stock level done correctly, etc.
- Track & follow up on returns (to suppliers).
We have vacancies for native Dutch, native English, native German, native French and native Italian candidates.
We're looking for a results-driven individual with relevant logistics experience and affinity with IT hardware/software. If you're the right person for the job you're energetic, a native English speaker, you have excellent phone and written presence and superior interpersonal skills, strong work ethic and positive, professional attitude. Besides all that, you're able to keep up in a fast-paced international environment.
- Fast growing, non-cyclical company with international colleagues;
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere where decisions are made fast;
- You will have a great variety of responsibilities and will be part of an innovative and market leader company;
- Very generous rewards;
- Good prospects for the future;
- Great location in Almere;
- Fun after-work activities & social events.