Do you have experience with marketing-related activities and are you good at coordinating? Are you fluent in English and native German? We are looking for a Sales Promotion Executive!
About the job
As a Sales Promotion Executive your main responsibilities will be:
Preparation of Roadshow material:
- Support and prepare roadshows, table top exhibitions and other exhibitions;
- Create product panels for such shows when a new product is released;
- Arrange samples for new product releases;
- Support to maintain roadshow equipment by request.
Coordinate Public Exhibitions:
- Conception, development, planning and implementation of the booth, in cooperation with a booth construction company;
- Planning and coordination of all activities related to the exhibitions, such as invitation letters, product presentations, hotel bookings, company events and so on;
- Summarization and analysis of the exhibition leads.
Coordinate with the website committee in Japan:
- Create new Product Information;
- Preparation of Promotion boards;
- Create draft of Product Catalogue on a yearly basis;
- Media plan workout and handling advertising (print- and online advertisements) for Europe;
- Coordination with advertising agencies to make catalogues/Connector selectors etc.;
- Translation of English material to German;
- Arrange/coordinate/outsource gifts, Christmas cards, giveaways for customers;
- Design and layout of the advertisements (wording, pictures, print layout) using 3rd party;
- Preparation of data such as photo, samples and etc from other sections.
The required skills are:
- Marketing degree or comparable experience;
- Native German and fluent in English;
- Professional skills in Excel, Word and Powerpoint;
Professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and QuarkXpress (desirable not essential);
- Professional knowledge of Adobe In design (desirable not essential);
- Technical electronics knowledge / experience (desirable not essential);
- Open, positive personality;
- Good communication skills;
- Stress resistant.
Please note that for our clients it is imperative that you already live in or nearby Amsterdam before we can consider your application. Although we understand that you are willing to relocate or commute, we have agreed with our clients not to accept this as an adequate option. In addition, you need to have a valid work permit.