Are you an administrative wizard, do you have some experience in HR and are you available to work right away? We are looking for you!
About the job
For one of our clients in Amsterdam, we're looking for an HR Assistant.
In this position, you're responsible for providing timely and accurate administrative support to the local HR team. The tasks will be a mix of recurring and ad hoc activities.
- General administrative support; Filing and archiving, register illnesses on a daily basis, Address change checklists, etc.; check and process HR related forms and documents;
- Administration of employee benefits; Process invoices of pension providers, process new applications, Provide salary and other required information, Annually inform all employees of their holiday balance and expiry dates of holidays;
- Regular and ad hoc reporting; Monthly head count report, monthly recurring EPIC reports and informing HR Advisors of required actions, quarterly holiday balance report;
- As required, provide administrative support for recurring HR activities, such as the performance management cycle, and projects;
- Support the HR Advisors with recruitment activities;
- Other tasks as requested by the HR team.
- Administrative experience;
- Pro active;
- Ability to plan and organise own activities;
- Experience in an international environment is preferred;
- Fluency in Dutch and English, written and verbal;
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- Completes tasks independently with minimum supervision;
- Acts with customers in mind, establishes effective relationships with customers.
For this vacancy, we're looking for a flexible and pro-active candidate. You have to be able to work in an international organization. Our perfect candidate, has to have great administrative skills. You really have to be accurate and pay attention to detail.
Besides that, you have to be able to communicate and interact effectively with strong interpersonal skills. Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Contact us!