Are you an enthusiastic Stock Coordinator with experience with Business Administration, great knowledge of English and are you available right away? Keep reading!
About the job
For one of our clients, a big retail company, we're looking for a Stock Coordinator with focus on stock. We're looking for someone who is available immediately and has excellent communication-, diplomacy-, negotiation- and organizational skills.
You will support Procurement managers and Buyers with administrative tasks, also spend and contract reporting as needed. You will assist with RFP/RFQ/RFI documentation creation, supplier performance data gathering, price comparisons and preparing reports and specification comparisons.
- Market research on category areas;
- Set up stock items;
- Manage the stock item catalogue with updates;
- Create Purchase Orders;
- Track savings performance through the tracker;
- Maintain Vendor Database and update information;
- Manage logistics information for Procurement projects;
- Take minutes from regular team meetings and distribute;
- Researching pricing and obtaining quotes on low value items;
- Completion of supplier account documentation and co coordinating the new supplier set up process.
You have to be excellent with Excel and Outlook software and able to communicate in English in spoken and written language. We're looking for someone with somewhat experience with Business Administration and a professional approach.
- Flexibility and logical thinking is required in order to guarantee success in the role;
- Ability to manage and multi-task between projects and work streams;
- Self-motivated and positive attitude;
- Ability to be pro-active and solution driven;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent PC knowledge;
- Team player;
- Open-minded and international mindset;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Visio, Databases, P&L management, Contract negotiations;
- Experience in procurement processes, systems and strategies;
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and contract negotiation skills;
- Excellent organization and project management skills especially planning, budget and time management.