Are you native Spanish and fluent English or vice versa? -(this is a must)- Do you have 1 to 2 year experience in customer service and are you service minded? We are looking for a service coordinator Spanish-English.
About the job
In this role you will provide advice or service to B2C and B2B customers, coordinate service activities and assists in maintenance and reporting of service data with the objective to satisfy our Spanish and English retailers and consumers.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing email and telecommunications for all warranty related concerns and other relevant questions;
- Provide correct solutions to customers (know how to troubleshoot) and identify replacement components;
- Register and report relevant information;
- Maintain customer relations;
- Communicate with other relevant departments.
The service coordinator we are looking for has:
- An intermediate vocational education (MBO) degree;
- 1 to 2 years of experience in customer service;
- Customer service communication skills and experience in a customer oriented environment;
- Native Spanish and fluent English or native English and fluent Spanish is a must!
It is important that you like the administrative aspect of the job because this will be an important part of this role.