For one of our clients, we're looking for a Service Assistant Facilities! Are you able to start right away, are you a jack of all trades with proven technical skills? Keep reading!
About the job
Position Description and responsibilities:
The Service Assistant reports indirectly to the Facility Manager and directly the Coordinator of the Service Team. The main responsibility of the Service Assistant is to conduct (minor) facility and maintenance activities in and around the different office buildings.
- Responsible for overall look and feel of the office buildings;
- Conducting building rounds in order to notice faults and imperfections in and around the different buildings. Report these faults and imperfections into service desk for follow up. If possible conduct these works yourself;
- Bring and pick up packages to the various departments;
- Help couriers to unload trucks/vans;
- Miscellaneous small maintenance work in the building (painting, drilling, repairing locks, replacing lamps etc.);
- Assisting in internal moves;
- Responsible for setting up the meeting rooms;
- Adjusting desks/desk chairs.
- LBO/MBO level;
- Proven technical skills/ MS Office;
- Hands on mentality - a true jack of all trades;
- Client- and service oriented;
- A focus on the overall picture with an eye for detail;
- Oral and writing skills in English;
- Ability to work full time, no 9-to-5-mentality;
- Team player.