Do you have a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Logistics/Supply Chain or Economics? Do you have professional experience in eCommerce and are you driven and energetic? We are looking for you!
About the job
We are looking for a temporary Marketing Coordinator in our eCommerce department. As an eCommerce Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for the overall coordination and alignment of the store eCommerce marketing activities from and IT point of view. And you are responsible for the store content consistency.
- Create a services portfolio of the store for the local markets in line with the Pan- European Marketing calendars;
- Create and maintain an overall eCommerce marketing calendar, which aligns all known marketing activities from the corporate marketing department (Marcomms), Sales department and local countries;
- Develop and produce the needed content in line with the European Marketing campaigns for the store;
- Develop and produce local Markets eCom projects;
- Daily responsibility to place and monitor content for all local markets eCommerce activities;
- End-to-end understanding of B2B and B2C order flow.
What we are looking for:
- HBO or WO (Bachelor or Master degree) in Business Administration, Marketing, Logistics/Supply Chain or Economics;
- 2-3 year professional experience working in a commercial position (preferably in an online sales environment);
- Experience working in an eCommerce environment;
- SAP/ Hybris knowledge is a plus;
- Proficient in MS Office (MS- Excel, MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook).
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English is required;
- Self driven personality, taking ownership;
- Multitasking, organised;
- Proactive approach;
- Driven, energetic, positive attitude;
- No 9-5 mentality;
- Customer oriented behaviour.