Are you fluent in French, Spanish and Dutch? Or native in at least 2 out of the 3 languages? Do you have experience in providing excellent Customer Support? Then you might be the Customer Service Representative that we are looking for!
About the job
As Customer Service Representative you will provide exceptional, accurate service to all customers in assigned country teams, while managing a substantial volume of requests and inquiries electronically. Some phone work to gather additional information from customers will be needed. Next to that Yet you will also handle a lot of emails on a daily basis.
Other tasks of the Customer Service Representative include:
- Work in conjunction with team members to add value to customers;
- Manage a large volume of transactional work in both languages;
- Accurately service customer requests received by email or through customer portals;
- Reply to customer requests primarily via email and occasionally phone;
- Prioritize customer requests based on importance/urgency and by effectively managing the group inbox;
- Proactively share pertinent customer information with industry teams;
- Maintain up-to-date account and customer contact information;
- Process quotes and orders by accurately following relevant policies and
What we are looking for:
The ideal Customer Service Representative is (near) native French/Spanish and Dutch. You preferrably have a college degree, or work experience at that level, and good mathematical and technical aptitude. You are very detail oriented and organized, have excellent problem solving skills and you are a self starter and a team player.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in all work;
- Strong organizational/time management skills;
- Ability to deal with a high work load and changing responsibilities;
- Prioritization skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Self-managed and proactive;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Process and procedure driven, with passion to identify and drive areas for
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with a pleasant & professional phone manner;
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks using strong organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software.
- College degree preferred;
- Solid computer skills, experience with ERP systems preferred;
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words/minute;
- Prior Customer Service experience a must.
The company offers a profitable bonus structure, 25 vacation days and they reimburse travel expenses. The work environment is informal, yet professional and very international.