Do you have a Bachelor in Law / HBO Rechten and 3- 5 years secretarial experience or similar, in an international working environment? Are you fluent in English as well as in Dutch?
About the job
In this role you are responsible for the administrative support of the department and the maintenance of all legal databases and overviews. You assist with contract drafting and reviewing and you coordinate the contract signing process and update the contract database accordingly.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Handling all correspondence of the department, when applicable directly giving it follow up and archiving afterwards;
- Handling the administrative activities within the company with respect to the corporate files, the contract registration, the Intellectual Property file and legal disputes, report case overviews, handling invoices;
- Draft corporate documents, resolutions (in cooperation with notary) and minutes of meetings;
- All other tasks and activities regarding the administrative support of the department.
- Bachelor in Law / HBO Rechten;
- 3- 5 years secretarial experience or similar, in an international working environment;
- Accurate, dedicated, service minded and reliable;
- Good computer skills (Word/Excel/Lotus Notes and Power Point);
- Business level of Dutch and English is a must and any extra other language is an asset;
- Feeling at home in a climate where high pressure and routine workflow alternate;